The deadline to submit discussion topics for consideration at the Assembly of Delegates is coming FAST!! You can send your topic proposals to the Assembly of Delegates Advisory Committee by July 10. Take a look at the guidelines and timeline below.
Submission Process for a Position Statement Idea
Guidelines for Completing the Position Statement Idea Submission Form
Position Statement Idea Proposal Form
Discussion Topic Proposal Form
What is the Assembly of Delegates?
The Assembly of Delegates (AOD) is a group of elected chapter members whose purpose is to provide input on items of interest for the Association as it relates/impacts their state.
Discussion Topic Proposal Resources
Proposed Discussion Topics should be about bringing broad discussion ideas forward and to gather input, not to offer solutions to problems. Proposed Discussion Topics should adhere to the following:
- Must be related to AMTA’s mission and goals.
- Must be in accordance with AMTA’s statement on discrimination.
- Must ask a broad question.
- Cannot be defamatory.
- Cannot endorse a political candidate or party.
- Cannot address internal AMTA issues.
- Cannot endorse a specific product or company